- Artec UM520U Mouse Driver v.Mac For Mac OS v.Mac
- Asound ALI 5 PORT USB 2.0 Driver Windows
- Boeder Mouse Smartmouse Pro Driver Windows
- Boeder Cross Check USB Joystick Driver Windows
- Boeder M-8 SatinMouse Driver Windows
- Boeder Cross Check USB Gamepad Refresh pack 1
- BTC 5105 Keyboard Driver V2.0.1-190A9 MUL Windows V2.0.1-190A9 MU
- BTC 9116H Keyboard Driver V1.03.00 V1.03.00
- BTC 5301/5303/5306/5307/9110/9110RF Keyboard Driver V2.1.1-33A9 MUL V2.1.1-33A9 MUL
- BTC 5207F Keyboard Driver V2.1.1-63A6 MUL V2.1.1-63A6 MUL
Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b
Use this tool to easily bypass the Driver Signature Enforcement in both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7.
It seems that Microsoft has forgotten end users when it introduced a very restricted module of driver signature enforcement in Windows Vista and Windows 7. All drivers and system files must be digitally verified or they cannot run when using both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7. In the past, it was possible to turn that feature off in Vista, but due to new kernel security updates, it is impossible to turn it off without degrading security and stability of your operating system or putting your master boot records in risk by using other software alternatives.
So what is the problem with digital certificates? Well, the problem is. developers have to pay Microsoft to receive verified certificates, and that makes many applications inaccessible under Windows Vista and Windows 7. However, it is still possible to turn it off by pressing the F8 function key during system boot up, but pressing F8 every time on boot up can be a serious pain in the butt. Others have found workarounds, but most of them are too risky and may trash your master boot records, at least until now thanks to our latest tool.
How does it work?
Microsoft is aware that developers cannot submit every beta build they are testing. Microsoft has provided a mode inside Windows Vista and Windows 7 that will allow developers to test their software before they submit it to Microsoft labs. Unfortunately, even in that test mode drivers and system files must have a test certificate before installation.
The good thing is that it does not have to be digitally verified. That means we can load drivers by creating our own unverified certificates. Do not worry! You do not have to do anything; our Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider will do everything for you.
* Watermarks Removal Option
* Support for Windows 7
* Several bug fixes
User Account Control (UAC) must be disabled in-order to use this tool.