- Colasoft Capsa Professional 7.8
- VNC Scan Enterprise Console 2014.8.25
- Net Monitor for Employees Professional 4.9.20
- Network LookOut Administrator Pro 3.8.20
- Network LookOut Administrator 3.8.20
- Free WiFi Router 4.3.8
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner 5.5.12
- Capsa Network Analyzer Free Edition 7.8
- Capsa Network Analyzer 7.8
- Network Inventory Expert 3.8
CommView is a program for monitoring Internet and Local Area Network (LAN) activity capable of capturing and analyzing network packets. It gathers information about data passing through your dial-up connection or Ethernet card and decodes the analyzed data.
With CommView you can see the list of network connections and vital IP statistics and examine individual packets. Packets are decoded down to the lowest layer with full analysis of the most widespread protocols. Full access to raw data is also provided. Captured packets can be saved to log files for future analysis. A flexible system of filters makes it possible to drop packets you don't need or capture only those packets that you wish to capture. Configurable alarms can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, or unknown addresses.
CommView includes a VoIP module for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications.
CommView is a helpful tool for LAN administrators, security professionals, network programmers, or anyone who wants to have a full picture of the traffic going through one's PC or LAN segment. This application requires an Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, or Token Ring network card supporting the NDIS 3.0 driver standard, or a standard dial-up adapter.
CommView features full decoding of the following protocols: ARP, BCAST, BGP, BMP, CDP, DAYTIME, DDNS, DHCP, DIAG, DNS, EIGRP, FTP, G.723, GRE, H.225, H.261, H.263, H.323, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, ICQ, IGMP, IGRP, IMAP, IPsec, IPv4, IPv6, IPX, HSRP, LDAP, MS SQL, NCP, NDS, NetBIOS, NFS, NLSP, NNTP, NTP, OSPF, POP3, PPP, PPPoE, RARP, RADIUS, RDP, RIP, RIPX, RMCP, RPC, RSVP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, SAP, SER, SIP, SMB, SMTP, SNA, SNMP, SNTP, SOCKS, SPX, SSH, TCP, TELNET, TFTP, TIME, TLS, UDP, VTP, WAP, WDOG, YMSG, 802.1Q, 802.1X.
A completely reworked protocol decoder: more supported protocols and a summary for each packet.
Pentium 4 or higher, 1 Gb RAM, 30 Mb HDD
Total Downloads: 24. Downloads Last Week: 0.
- File Sharing/Peer to Peer
- Network Monitoring & Administration
- Remote Computing
- Search/Lookup Tools
- Timers & Time Synch
- Trace & Ping Tools
- Terminal & Telnet/Ssh Clients
- Colasoft MSN Monitor 2.0
- Chroniker for Availability Monitoring 6.0
- Paessler WMI Tester 2.1
- CC Get MAC Address 2.2
- Camera Vision - video surveillance 2.0
- CommView for WiFi 6.5
- What Is Transferring 1.0
- Internet Cafe Software - CyberLeader 4.1
- Cymphonix Speed-O-Meter 4.1
- Print Management - Print Release Station 184.108.40.206